Tuesday, April 12, 2011

When no one ever comments on my blog, it makes me feel sad :(

2 comments:

Nicci Weasley said...

Oh :(
I'll definitely start commenting then!
I always have many things to comment on, but I usually feel like people will find me annoying when I comment on every post, with nothing spectacular to say.
Know what I mean? I feel like my thoughts probably won't be of interest to anybody else, so I just keep them to myself, since it's usually just small insignificant comments... Don't know if this makes sense :-/
And your posts are always so long (which is not a bad thing)that I have so many comments/questions. I feel I would be too overwhelming.

Erin said...

Oh, I totally understand- there's been tons of times I've gone to comment on your blog, but then forgotten or felt like, "eh, whatever" I'm a horrible commenter, too, and yet i expect/want people to comment for me! but i will definitely not find your comments annoying or overwhelming! :)