Monday, March 30, 2009

Springtime Bliss

I don't know if I exactly feel 'blissful', whatever that means, but I am generally happy right now, despite a few ups and downs going on right now.

I love springtime. I think sometimes I forget how much I love spring, until it's spring again- I love all the flowers everywhere. Blossoming happiness!

Spring break was generally great- I always love choir tour. It's only one week past, and it seems like it's gone so fast and so slow at the same time. Time is always a funny thing.

Clinicals are nice right now, because we're finally at the point that the paperwork isn't overwhelmingly ridiculous. So I feel for the most part on top of things. Except for random group projects that are ultimately useless.

I've really been enjoying fellowship with other people this semester. Whether it be in a large group joking and hanging out, or the one-on-one time I've had with so many awesome girls from RUF, it's just been awesome. I love getting to know people better, and finding out we share so many traits and loves and struggles, etc. Looking back on the past several weeks, that's what stands out the most. I am still an extrovert! (big surprise there!)

Also, for about the past week, God's generally given me some good peace. I say generally because I still feel it more in some moments and some situations than others, but it's a nice break from my continual worry about what's going to happen next in my life. God's got in in his hands, and who better to be planning it all for me than him? I'm excited to see where I will be in the next year, and in some ways, it's scary to think about, but I also know I have nothing to worry about- God is going to provide through it all, and none of it needs to be fretted about right now.

Which is why I'm just enjoying fellowship :) I do love people.

No comments: